A LETTER FROM OUR TEAM
To Our Dear Customers,
We hope you’ve all enjoyed a wonderful summer filled with family gatherings, BBQs with friends, days in the pool, and all of the other fun activities that summer has to offer. As we look ahead to the fall, the entire Eshenaur’s team has been busy preparing for the upcoming heating season. We’re getting oil and propane heating systems tuned up and ready to go, new high-efficiency furnaces and hot water tanks installed, pricing plans confirmed, and much more.
We’d like to help our customers get ready for the heating season, too. Inside this newsletter we’ve put together information that we hope you’ll find to be of value, including:
- Heating system deals from American Standard
- Simple tips to prepare your home for the arrival of cold weather
- An in-depth look at our new Price Cap Plan
- Upcoming community events
- And other helpful information (including a chance to win a $100 Eshenaur’s gift card!)
If there’s anything we can do to help you get your home ready for the cold weather seasons, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (717) 236-5031. We’re happy to be of service any way we can.
All the best,
Eshenaur’s in the Community
Come say hello to the Eshenaur’s team at the Marysville Sesquicentennial Parade on September 24th. Our own Wally Eshenaur, great grandson of company founder Walter C. Eshenaur, will be driving one of the original heating oil delivery trucks from the 1950s that he recently refurbished.
You can find event details on Facebook—just search for “Marysville Sesquicentennial Parade” in the search box.
AN OFFER THAT’LL GET YOU MORE THAN A QUARTER BACK.
To celebrate being voted #1 by our fans†, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning is offering some fantastic fall deals. Win big time when you purchase a qualifying system. But talk to your independent dealer soon, because after Dec. 31st, it’s game over.
* Special financing offers OR instant rebate from $100 up to $1,100 valid on qualifying systems only. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited.
** The Home Projects and Home Projects® Visa® credit cards are issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms
APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms)
period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the
minimum interest charge will be $1.00. If you have a Visa card and you use it for cash advances, the cash advance fee is 5.00% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $10.00. This information is accurate as of
07/01/2016 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Oer expires 12/31/2016. © 2016 American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning. All rights reserved.
Convenience and Simplicity with Eshenaur’s Online
Did you know that you can stay connected to Eshenaur’s at any time and from anywhere? Visit Eshenaur’s.com and discover the convenience of our online accounts.
Register for an Online Account. Sign up to manage your account online where you can make payments, set up auto pay, order fuel, schedule service, and more—all at your convenience.
Sign Up for E-Billing. Instead of paper statements, we’ll send you an electronic statement. Not only will you get your statement right away, but you can also feel good about helping the environment.
Like Us on Facebook. Not only are we online; we’re also social! Visit our Facebook page by entering @Eshenaur into your search bar and like our page to get exclusive deals, the latest news, and helpful tips.
5 WAYS TO PREPARE FOR WHAT COMES NEXT…
Like it or not, it’s that time again. Time to say goodbye to summer temperatures and hello to crisp, cool, fall weather. Yes, it’s officially the start of the heating season. Are you prepared? Here are five quick and easy tips to get your home ready for the fall so you can be warm when the cold weather strikes.
- Winterize Your Windows and Doors. Swap out your screens for storm windows and doors. Also, check around the window and door frames for any cracks or leaks and seal them with caulk ahead of time to avoid cold air drafts.
- Drain Hoses and Irrigation Systems. Your home isn’t the only place that needs attention before cold weather—your yard needs some TLC, too. Be sure to drain all hoses and store them inside. Turn off any exterior faucets. If you have an irrigation system, drain those hoses as well and ag any sprinkler heads for snow removal purposes.
- Protect Your A/C System. If you have a central air conditioner system, be sure to cover any outdoor units for the winter.
- Schedule Your Heating System Tune-Up. Don’t wait until your heating system is working full time to schedule a tune-up. Getting a tune-up in advance of the heating season ensures that your system will run effectively and efficiently all winter long. Plus, you’ll enjoy lower energy bills and a warmer, more comfortable home.
- Enroll in a Heating System Maintenance Plan. Keep your heating system running in peak condition and prevent unforeseen costly breakdowns with an affordable Heating System Maintenance Plan from Eshenaur’s. Whether you have an oil or gas system, these plans will keep you covered year-round. Call us today to enroll!
Wouldn’t it be nice to never pay more than $2.349 per gallon for heating oil during the 2016-2017 heating season? With our Price Cap Plan, you don’t have to!
Here’s How It Works:
- Contact us to enroll in our Price Cap Plan*
- If the price of heating oil drops below $2.349/gallon, you pay the LOWER market price for your heating oil.
- If the price of heating oil exceeds $2.349/gallon, you CONTINUE to pay $2.349/gallon.
- Enjoy stabilized pricing from now until May 31, 2017.
For those customers who have historically participated in our Pre-Buy program, we encourage you to consider the Price Cap Plan. It offers the same benet of price stability, but unlike the Pre-Buy plan, you’ll always pay the lower price for fuel if the market drops below the capped price.
*Includes a $139 program fee.
We Want Your Feedback, and to Give You $100!
Here at Eshenaur’s, while we’re proud of the high-quality services we provide, we’re always looking to improve as a company. We invite you to take a few minutes to complete our Customer Survey, which can be found at Eshenaur’s.com/customer-satisfaction-survey.
Everyone that fills out the survey between now and November 30th will be entered to win a $100 Eshenaur’s gift card. Good luck!