Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
If you are considering installing air conditioning into your home, take a moment to consider a ductless mini-split air conditioner with heat pump technology. With a properly sized and outfitted air conditioning system, you can live comfortably in summer and supplement your heat in the cooler months. Eshenaur’s expert technicians are available to install and maintain your ductless air conditioner.
Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
Coupled with the efficiency and affordability of a ductless mini-split, your home will enjoy all the benefits that this air conditioning system has to offer. With one small outdoor unit working in conjunction with an indoor unit, you get cool, reliable air throughout your home. And the heat pump can help supplement your heating system in colder temperatures. Ductless mini-split air conditioners offer many benefits.
- Perfect solution for home additions and garages
- Zoned control lets you save money on energy costs
- No need for ductwork
- Adds value to your home
- Increases home comfort for the entire family in all seasons
- Easy and quick installation
- Several models serve as a supplemental heat source, called a heat pump
We Recommend and Install:
Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
Do you already have a ductless mini-split air conditioner? Don’t overlook getting your system tuned annually. This valuable service extends the life of your unit and increases performance.
- Save 10% on energy costs every year
- Brings unit up to manufacturer’s specifications
- Prevents unforeseen breakdowns
- Increases the lifespan of your system
- Keeps the air in your home cleaner
Ductless Air Conditioning Repairs
When your ductless mini-split A/C quits working correctly, make sure you give us a call to have one of our highly trained HVAC technicians help you resolve the problem. We can give you the satisfaction of knowing it will be running properly and at its peak efficiency when we’re done. There are some common issues that may arise and need repair with your ductless mini-split A/C:
- Leaking refrigerant lines
- Leaking water behind the air handlers
- The outdoor fan stops running
- Inefficient cooling from indoor units
- Indoor units stop responding to remotes
If you notice any of these problems or anything else unusual with your air conditioner, make sure you give us a call! Letting the problem sit for too long could result in costly repairs down the road. We’ll set up a time to come out to your home that’s convenient for you. Don’t forget that the best way to avoid unexpected issues with your ductless mini-split A/C is to make sure you get regular annual tune-ups.
Time for an Upgrade?
Looking for professional advice on which ductless mini-split air conditioner would be best for you and your family? We proudly offer FREE air conditioning estimates. Feel free to contact us, and we will gladly stop by for a professional A/C estimate catered to what your family needs.Request FREE Estimate