What You Need to Know about Emergency Generators
We take for granted that the refrigerator keeps food cold, the furnace keeps the house warm, and flipping a switch makes the lights turn on. That is, until a power outage causes these everyday conveniences to immediately stop.
Never feel powerless again. When there is no power, we have the solution standing by with a Generac® emergency generator. Right now is a great time to install one to avoid having to endure long power outages, and Esehanurs will be happy to help you with it.
Why do you need a backup power generator?
A backup power generator can partially or completely restore power supply to your home or commercial property, so that you can do all of the following, among other things, as usual:
- Take a shower, cook food, or flush the toilet
- Access Wi-Fi to work from home in inclement weather
- Charge your phones to stay connected
- Keep your home comfortably warm or cool and control humidity
- Preserve the food in your refrigerator and freezer
- Keep the sump pump running to prevent basement flooding
- Prevent pipes from freezing and bursting in winter
Causes of power outages include:
- 38% – Lightning and other weather: wind, rain, snow, heat, cold, and ice
- 26% – Utility equipment problems and grid overload
- 12% – Fallen trees or tree growth
- 10% – Animal contact
- 8% – Human error: underground digging, cranes, traffic, vandalism, etc.
- 6% – Miscellaneous: mechanical damage, construction error, fire, etc.
Depending on the extent of the damages, it may take the repair crew days (and sometimes weeks) to bring the power back – can you wait this long?
Never worry about losing power with a home generator professionally installed by Eshenaurs! We offer free quotes and allow you to determine if a generator is the right decision for your home.
Is Your Home Ready for Spring?