You wouldn’t let your kids go without a yearly check-up, so why let your furnace or boiler wither away? Eshenaurs offers maintenance plans that include efficiency tune-ups, designed to keep your HVAC equipment running smoothly throughout our long Pennsylvania winters. Keep reading to learn more about what’s included, how you benefit, and why you should enroll today!
What Services Are Included in a Maintenance Plan?
Eshenaurs offers five options for your furnace or boiler’s maintenance: three primary maintenance plans (for heating oil, propane, and natural gas) and two add-on service plans (for water heaters and fireplaces). You can visit our maintenance plan page to learn more about specific benefits of each option and other plans that are available. For now, check out the common perks:
- Safety Inspection
- Annual Tune-Up
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- 15% Discount on Uncovered Parts
- FREE Covered Parts & Applicable Labor
- $1,000 Proactive Oil Tank Replacement Credit
Maintenance Plan Benefits
Tangible benefits are wonderful, but our maintenance plans wouldn’t be complete without offering premium home safety and security. Eshenaurs strives to keep your furnace or boiler running smoothly and efficiently all year long, allowing you the peace of mind you won’t find anywhere else. Read on to learn some of the invaluable benefits of getting coverage for your PA equipment:
- Prevention of unforeseen, costly breakdowns: Our technicians are trained to catch minor issues before they turn into large problems. Routine service appointments are the best way to find these hiccups before a costly replacement is necessary.
- Improved heating oil, natural gas, and propane fuel efficiency: Each Eshenaurs service tech is knowledgeable in fuel efficiency, and can often provide your HVAC equipment the boost it needs to burn your fuel more efficiently. Along with being more environmentally friendly, this efficiency keeps more money in your pocket.
- Extended HVAC equipment lifespan: Technology is constantly improving, especially in the energy industry. By having your HVAC equipment tuned up regularly, you’re keeping it up to date with the latest parts and service on the market, extending its lifespan.
- Friendly, reliable, and priority service: Your satisfaction is our top priority! We will ensure prompt, accurate, and knowledgeable service to all of our customers. Maintenance plan customers get the added benefit of having 24/7 priority service, meaning you can call at any time, on any day, and we’ll send a technician to your side.
- Relief from stress caused by rigorous winter usage: We Pennsylvania residents know one thing for certain—our winters can be brutal! Have the peace of mind that your furnace or boiler will be there for you when you need it most. Since we rely on our heaters for nearly half the year, a maintenance plan is crucial to ensure that your home is safe and comfortable for your family, no matter what the weather looks like outside.
What Are You Waiting For?
Sign up your heating equipment for a maintenance plan—you’ll be glad you did! Simply contact Eshenaurs and ask for the maintenance plan of your choice. If you’re not quite sure, our friendly customer service representatives would love to help you find the best fit for your Pennsylvania home. As always, thank you for being a member of the Eshenaurs family!