LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
Dear Valued Customer,
We at Eshenaurs want to thank you for continuing to trust us with all your seasonal needs. As we progress through another changing of the seasons, the team at Eshenaurs will be here for all your home comfort needs. We are both glad and humbled by the loyalty of our customers and promise to bring you better home comfort every season. There are so many options when it comes to choosing a fuel and HVAC energy provider for your home, which is why we will continuously strive to meet your expectations, so that you’ll always be satisfied with our service.
You can always count on Eshenaurs to make providing your home and family with protection for your heating system easy. Whether you use oil or gas, our technicians can ensure maximum efficiency, predictability, and security for your heat unit. That’s why we encourage all of our customers to enroll in a heating service plan with Eshenaurs. You can learn more about our service plans in this newsletter.
This fall, count on us for everything you need to stay warm. Our family-owned and operated company has been fully committed to serving your home comfort needs since 1928, and we don’t plan to stop any time soon. For everything from competitively priced propane and heating oil delivery to a full suite of heating services, A/C services, and plumbing solutions, you can count on Eshenaurs to be there whenever you need us.
President, W.C. Eshenaur & Son, Inc.
- Get Ready for Winter with a Service Plan
- Remember to Clear a Path
- Learn How to Get Rewards for Referrals
- Take Advantage of Convenient Tank Monitoring
- Eshenaur’s Brain Teasers
Get Ready for Winter
with a Service Plan
Keeping your home in proper working order can be hard, but you can make it easy this heating season with a Heating System Maintenance Plan from Eshenaurs. Take advantage of these offerings and more, depending on your plan of choice:
- Safety Inspection
- Annual Tune-Up
- 15% Discount on Uncovered Parts
- 100% Coverage on Listed Parts
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- And More!
Don’t wait—get in touch with the energy professionals at Eshenaurs today to enroll or learn more!
Don’t Forget to Clear a Path!
Learn How to Get Rewards for Referrals
At Eshenaurs, we are so pleased when our customers are satisfied enough with our service to refer their friends to us! In fact, we love it so much that we say thanks by offering you:
- $35 for any new propane account
- $35 for any new automatic delivery oil account
- $10 for any new will-call oil account
- $75 for any new or replacement heating system sold through our estimator
That’s right, all you have to do to earn rewards is refer your friend to the energy pros at Eshenaurs. Just make sure to have your friend mention your name and address when they contact us. Start referring today and earn rewards now!
Take Advantage of Convenient Tank Monitoring
Eshenaurs is pleased to offer convenient tank monitoring to our customers that use our will-call propane delivery service. Our Otodata tank monitor comes with total convenience when it comes to keeping track of your fuel. It uses proven technology to effectively track your fuel usage and tank levels. Instead of checking your tank gauge manually, the tank monitor is synced to internet-connected devices to deliver customized alerts when it is time to schedule your next fuel delivery.
Our tank monitors are leased without a rental fee on Eshenaur owned tanks. We’ll be installing these for customers who use pool heaters, generators, heat pumps, and anything else that can cause an unpredictable propane usage rate.
Once your monitor is installed, we’ll send you a link with an activation code. Get in touch with our team to have one installed today.
Eshenaur’s Brain Teasers
A man pushes his car to a hotel and tells the owner he’s bankrupt. Why?
Answer: He’s playing Monopoly.
What is special about these words: job, polish, herb?
Answer: They are pronounced differently when the first letter is capitalized.
Forrest left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When he got home, there were two masked men. Who were they?
Answer: The catcher and the umpire
A man stands on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crosses the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it?
Answer: The river was frozen.
From Reader’s Digest, “58 Brain Teasers That Will Leave You Stumped”
Pumpkin Bisque with Smoked Gouda
Total Time: Prep: 20 min. Cook: 35 min.
Makes 9 servings (2-1/4 quarts)
- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (29 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Additional shredded Gouda cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Saute onion in drippings until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the broth, pumpkin, salt, nutmeg and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
- In a blender, process soup in batches until smooth. Return all to pan. Stir in cream; heat through. Add cheese; stir until melted. Sprinkle each serving with parsley, bacon and, if desired, additional cheese.