Ditch the Chill: Get $200 Off a Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump
Keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter! Offset your heating bills with a ductless mini-split heat pump. From now until December 29, 2023, get $200 off the installation of a ductless mini-split heat pump system.
- Installation is quick and easy
- Control temperatures room by room
- Improved indoor air quality
- Quiet, effective operation for your comfort and convenience
Terms and conditions apply. Expires December 29, 2023. Cannot be combined with other offers. Customers who redeem this offer will be entered to win a $50 Visa gift card. Prize cannot be exchanged for monetary value or any other product or service from Eshenaurs. One winner will be selected at random. Once notified, winner has 48 hours to claim prize.
Eshenaur’s Plumbing Pros Have You Covered!
Eshenaurs is your one-stop shop for all your plumbing needs. We are equipped to solve a variety of issues, including:
- Low water pressure
- Drips and leaks
- Installation and replacement
- Water pumps
- And much more!
Call us at (717) 236-5031 or visit us online for a FREE plumbing estimate!
Fueling Your Savings: Eshenaur’s Heating Oil and Propane Pricing Plans
At Eshenaurs, our goal is to deliver premium home comfort to our customers while helping them save. This heating season, consider enrolling in one of our pricing plans to help you make the most of your fall and winter budget. Here are each of our plans at a glance!
|No high heating bills over the short winter period|
|Spread out your fuel payments evenly throughout the year|
|We’ll estimate the amount of fuel that your home will use throughout the year|
|Divide your estimated fuel usage by 11 months|
|Calculate a low monthly payment|
Price Cap Plan
|Never pay more than the predetermined price per gallon|
|Available only for heating oil customers and runs from August 1st through April 30th|
|When enrolling, you sign up to receive your fuel for a predetermined price per gallon|
|You are guaranteed not to pay a higher price per gallon all winter long|
Stay Warm, Save Big! Get Security & Peace of Mind with a Heating System Maintenance Plan
- Prevention of unforeseen and costly breakdown
- Regular maintenance improves system efficiency
- Extends lifespan of equipment
- Peace of mind knowing your system is covered
- Discounts and coverage on assorted parts
- Friendly, reliable priority service
Did Your Heat Go Out?
Don’t Panic! Here’s What to Do Instead
If you experience heat loss this winter, don’t panic! See if you can correct the issue quickly and safely with this checklist:
- Fuel Tank: Check the gauge to see if you need a heating oil or propane refill, and if you do, give us a call.
- Thermostat: Make sure your setting is on HEAT, and the cooling function is not on instead.
- Switches: Check that all furnace and emergency switches are on.
- Reset Button: Press the RESET button on your furnace—ONCE ONLY.
Be Prepared for the Silent Threat:
What You Should Know About Carbon Monoxide
What is carbon monoxide (CO) and how is it produced?
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a deadly, colorless, odorless, poisonous gas. It is produced by the incomplete burning of various fuels, including coal, wood, charcoal, oil, kerosene, propane, and natural gas. Products and equipment powered by internal combustion engines such as portable generators, cars, lawn mowers, and power washers also produce CO.
What are the symptoms of CO poisoning?
- Shortness of breath
What should you do if the CO alarm sounds or you suspect a CO leak?
Never ignore an alarming CO alarm! It is warning you of a potentially deadly hazard. If the alarm signal sounds, do not try to find the source of the CO. Instead, you should:
- Immediately move outside to fresh air.
- Call the non-emergency number of your local fire department. The fire department will do an air quality test. If carbon monoxide is detected, Eshenaurs will respond and inspect the furnace.
- After calling your fire department, do a head count to check that all people are accounted for. DO NOT reenter the premises until the emergency service responders have given you permission.
- If the source of the CO is determined to be a malfunctioning appliance, DO NOT operate that appliance until it has been properly serviced by trained personnel.
Heating Season Word Hunt
Find the word in the puzzle.
Words can go in any direction.
Words can share letters as they cross over each other.